With a click, you can link to the individual articles listed at the right.
Assembling this library has been a “labor of love” and I am pleased to offer this content to all.
If you have any questions or comments about the content of this library and/or general questions about home renovation, please schedule a conversation.
Regards, Edward Kaplan
- 7 Ways to Make Your Stairs Stand Out
Try a one-of-a-kind handrail, an antique newel post or a gorgeous runner to add interest to your stairs
- Rise and Shine: The Most Popular Staircase Photos of 2016
These designs climbed to the top of the list of Houzzer favorites this year
- Key Measurements for a Heavenly Stairway
Learn what heights, widths and configurations make stairs the most functional and comfortable to use
- 8 Clever Ideas for the Space Under the Stairs
This small area can be an ideal spot for a reading nook, playspace, mini office and more
- The Savvy Staircase: What to Do With the Space Below the Stairs
Whether your stairway is curved or straight, it’s valuable real estate. Here are 10 ways to use it and dress it up