• Review of restrictive covenants
• Review of plat plan for lot restrictions
• Produce as-built floor & elevation plans
• Design proposed demolition, floor & electrical plans
• Review of proposed floor & elect. plans with Owner
• Design proposed elevation plans
• Review of proposed elevation plans with Owner
Builder Trend Construction Management System
• The key communications tool for the entire project
• Provides complete schedule of project for constant client review
• Indicates dates for critical selections of materials by Owner
• Contains document file with specifications drawings and installation instructions
• Allows change orders to be reviewed and approved on-line
• Incorporate Lead Safe Work Practices as required
• Working Project Manager on-site to monitor construction
• Quality control guarantee with our custom Quality Assurance Program
• Coordination and supervision of specialty trades and carpenters
• Secure job site at the end of work day
• Final clean up - move in ready
Client Satisfaction Program
• Leading 3 year warranty with scheduled follow up by staff every 6 months for 3 years
• Alphabetized notebook with product manuals for all equipment created for Owner
• Home Owner satisfaction survey emailed to client .
Our goal is to provide an experience that rates excellent to every question in the survey.
A must see, our photo gallery pages contain the popular "before & after" images along with representative examples of our residential design remodel work. As it has been said, "The proof is in the pudding."
- Ed Kaplan, Owner and Design Principal
Within the "Featured Projects" area, you will get a behind the scenes look at some of our favorites. Here, we delve into specific remodeling opportunities and challenges utilizing "before and after" images and video footage to illustrate each unique story.