"I know of few opportunities for community service that will impact the lives of more citizens in a beneficial way than that of serving on the Neighborhood Conservation Commission and more significantly, to serve NCC in a leadership role as does Mr. Kaplan. Accordingly, I believe that Edward B. Kaplan deserves recognition for outstanding civic service to our community."
Chairman Neighborhood Conservation Committee
- T.D. Williamson, T.D. Williamson, Inc.
"Edward B. Kaplan has served the City of Tulsa as a member of the Tulsa Preservation Commission with dedication and distinction. These years of service have been marked by exemplary and energetic leadership in the vital accomplishments of the board. I commend him in his outstanding efforts and leadership in all areas of community improvement."
Tulsa Preservation Commission
- M. Susan Savage
A must see, our photo gallery pages contain the popular "before & after" images along with representative examples of our residential design remodel work. As it has been said, "The proof is in the pudding."
- Ed Kaplan, Owner and Design Principal
Within the "Featured Projects" area, you will get a behind the scenes look at some of our favorites. Here, we delve into specific remodeling opportunities and challenges utilizing "before and after" images and video footage to illustrate each unique story.
- 5 Steps to Organizing Your Master Closet July 19, 2018
- 10 Space Saving Solutions for Your Tulsa Home July 7, 2018
- 3 Concepts That Will Lead You to the Perfect Kitchen Island June 15, 2018
- 20 Kitchen Remodel Ideas to Simply Inspire June 2, 2018
- 5 Curb Appeal Remodeling Projects that can Impact the Appearance of Your Home May 12, 2018