"I know of few opportunities for community service that will impact the lives of more citizens in a beneficial way than that of serving on the Neighborhood Conservation Commission and more significantly, to serve NCC in a leadership role as does Mr. Kaplan. Accordingly, I believe that Edward B. Kaplan deserves recognition for outstanding civic service to our community."
Chairman Neighborhood Conservation Committee
- T.D. Williamson, T.D. Williamson, Inc.
"Edward B. Kaplan has served the City of Tulsa as a member of the Tulsa Preservation Commission with dedication and distinction. These years of service have been marked by exemplary and energetic leadership in the vital accomplishments of the board. I commend him in his outstanding efforts and leadership in all areas of community improvement."
Tulsa Preservation Commission
- M. Susan Savage
Remodeling Case Histories
Take a close look at several documented projects completed by The Buckingham Group. Kitchens, Bathrooms, Whole House Remodels, Outdoor Kitchens and more...
Remodeling Tips, Kitchen and Bathroom Planning Guides, Remodeling Best Practices and more. Available to everyone and always free! Fast, easy and indexed. Provided in PDF format for enhanced readability, downloading and printing.
- 3 Concepts That Will Lead You to the Perfect Kitchen Island June 15, 2018
- 20 Kitchen Remodel Ideas to Simply Inspire June 2, 2018
- 5 Curb Appeal Remodeling Projects that can Impact the Appearance of Your Home May 12, 2018
- 10 Tips for Designing the Ultimate Tulsa Outdoor Kitchen April 14, 2018
- 10 Remodeling Ideas to Update Your Tulsa Home March 28, 2018