Have you considered your Tulsa, OK, home’s curb appeal lately? Does it stand out from the rest as something special? Is it bright, attractive and inviting? Does it reflect a dedicated homeowner who puts a lot of sweat and work into its appearance? If not, or if your house has the market impact of a wet noodle, the experts at Buckingham Group have some suggestions that may help.
With a little creative enhancement from our design team and a lot of skill from our craftsmen, we can do more than give your house a facial overhaul. We can make a high level of impact that can translate into a solid return on investment for you. When it comes time to sell your house, this investment should pay off by helping it make a splash on the market.
Here are 5 remodeling suggestions that can help boost your home’s curb appeal:
1. Entryways – Greet guests with a new front porch and entryway that stands out as a welcoming and attractive feature. A new arched entryway can have a significant impact. Complement the new porch with construction materials that function collectively to enhance the appearance of your home.
While you’re thinking about doors, don’t forget to have your garage doors and the surfaces surrounding them updated. A fresh set of garage doors incorporating accents that tie in with the entryway will give your home a well-cared for appearance.
2. Roofs – Is your roof showing wear, causing problems in areas, and sporting damage from bad weather? A fresh, new roof, applied by the professionals at Buckingham Group, can make a great first impression and will be a definite asset when it comes time to sell your home.
3. Windows – Replacing old windows that show water damage, flaking paint, leaks and drafts, with new, quality treated windows is an excellent remodeling project that adds value to your home. Add a bay window with an interesting shape like a half circle window or box bay can make a big impact when you look at the overall design of the front of your house.
4. Doors -Custom wood doors can be stately and beautiful, or brightly colored doors can be done tastefully. Add great lighting and an attractive lock set and you’ve got a stunning, new entryway.
5. Siding – Fresh vinyl siding that never needs to be painted or a specialized cement siding job makes your house both attractive and appealing to new buyers. Everyone wants a house that is move-in ready, and great siding suggests minimal upkeep and effort in the future.
When improving your curb appeal, the entryway, roof, windows, doors and siding tie together to give the picture of a house that has been maintained and loved. Investing in remodeling these areas can pay off in the long run and can give your house a stunning, new exterior look to enjoy every time you come home.
Get a free consultation today!
Call us today at (918) 624-2666 or email us to schedule a free consultation. We can evaluate your curb appeal and make suggestions for great renovations that can boost your home’s market appeal and value. Along with our award-winning designer, we can create a gorgeous, new look for your house that can give you pride and comfort in the years ahead.